As of May 1st, 2020, our hotel is fully operational and our beaches and pools are open for leisure activity.
We understand your concern during these uncertain times. At Beachside Resort Pensacola Beach, the safety and well-being of our guests and of our team members remains our top priority. As the situation around the COVID-19 continues to evolve, our teams are working diligently to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We are closely following COVID-19 and following all directives from our state and local officials, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We continue to comply with and/or exceed the following protocols as recommended by the CDC:
- All of our properties are cleaned and sanitized daily as part of our normal operations. In the interest of public health and safety, we are committed to increased cleaning and sanitizing of high-traffic areas, using proper handwashing techniques and educating all employees on best practices for personal hygiene.
- We have installed multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout each property to encourage frequent usage for guests and team members.
- We have removed buffet-style meals to reduce the spread of germs and switched to plated meals or grab-and-go options.
- We have suspended daily housekeeping services. Rooms will be deep cleaned and sanitized thoroughly after each checkout to allow optimal social distancing between guests and team members.
- We are in constant communication with state and local officials to ensure we have the most up-to-date directives.
- We are continuously working with every guest to accommodate any special needs or requests that might make their stay more comfortable.
We thank you in advance for your vigilance and hope you will join us in engaging in safe behaviors during your visit. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to the virus. The Department of Health recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then disposing of the tissue
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
If you have any additional questions or concerns or want to know more about the steps we are taking, please do not hesitate to call our front desk at 850-934-3300. For the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/ and follow the latest directives from your local officials.